What Can You Do?

Talk to friends and neighbours about these changes.

We all have our own networks, and together we can keep our community informed. We need to act now for the benefit of the future.

Write an objection to council

It can be a page or even a sentence giving your name and address and what you want them to do/or not do. You can object to any land sale; residents also have a say in what happens.

Nillumbik Shire Council
PO Box 476, Greensborough
VIC 3088

Email the council

Email to [email protected]

Contact these Eltham Councillors

Natalie Duffy
0466 043 493
[email protected]

Fran Eyre
0466 049 798
[email protected]

Geoff Paine
0438 148 283
[email protected]